New information in Zimmerman affidavit for search warrant

November 26, 2013

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Good morning:

The Orlando Sentinel has the latest report on George Zimmerman.

According to the search warrant, Zimmerman talked to deputies after he was taken into custody. He told them that he and Scheibe had lived together since Aug. 23, that she was pregnant with his child and that they had agreed earlier that day to separate.

He said his plan was to move to Texas, according to the warrant.

He told deputies that as he was packing, Scheibe began to throw his belongings around the house, including two of his guns, the shotgun and one of the handguns.

In a recorded phone call with a dispatcher, he said he had not pointed a gun at her. He told deputies in his face-to-face interview that he had not touched or pushed her, according to the warrant.

He also told deputies that he had recorded the argument on his cell phone. Deputies seized two, a black Apple iPhone and a Blackberry.

But his claim of having recorded what happened does not mesh with paperwork filed by his lawyer last week. In it, Zimmerman asked for the return of both of those phones, alleging they had no evidence related to the case.

Deputies got the warrant, suspecting that Zimmerman had locked away the shotgun after the confrontation but before deputies unlocked the door and pushed their way inside.

Deputies found the guns in a black soft-sided case secured with a combination lock, according to the warrant.

This information would have been listed in the affidavit for the search warrant.

When Samantha Scheibe denies that she was pregnant and denies that she ever told him she was pregnant, I expect we will hear the defense accuse her of lying and having an abortion. This will be added to accusing her of screwing him literally and figuratively for a BIG payday selling her story.

I’m tired and disgusted with this little man’s games.

If Florida can’t lock him up, maybe Texas will.


%d bloggers like this: